Re: Beyond Belief. http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beyond Belief. http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:40:59 GMT
>I am currently watching the news from the United States, there are no words

>to express how I feel, my heart goes out to the whole of the country and in

>particular to those areas affected. I hope that all your loved ones are
>safe.
>Graham.

Thanks.  I just got a call from my daughter in Vermont.  Their iffy ABC
reception
is being used to keep up.  One of the kids there is beside himself.  His father
works in the WTC.  Hope he planned on coming in late after voting this morning.

This is an attack which will have an impact like Pearl Harbor.  I fear for peace
in the world now.

Phil Ethier