A time to wait, a time to pray.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A time to wait, a time to pray.
From: "Terry Quinn" <tmquinn@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:17:25 -0400
Let us not forget those who have lost loved ones, friends, neighbors... let us
not forget those unaccounted for....for they have a chance at survival....and
we'll not stop searching until every piece of rubble has been turned
over....we need to take a moment and say a silent prayer, as we all feel the
pain of those left behind....the pain will not stop until the terrorist have
been capured and tried.....it's time to take off the gloves and begin to fight
their way....no holds barred. The cost of freedom has never been cheap....each
event has the price in human life rise further. I believe our courts should
not try the terrorists.....they should be tried in any country that will dole
out punishment as their country does. We don't do Lockerbie over again....we
try them by their own laws....not ours. I'm sure they expect to be caught and
tried....by our law, the constitution of the United States, which says "beyond
a reasonable doubt"....their law is, no doubt, much swifter. It's time to wait
for the identification of the terrorist before we take a course of action. Let
us not forget, Oklahoma City was done by one our own....not foriegn.
   Terrorist, like Cancer, can be eliminated if caught in time and amputated,
taken from the face of the earth, lest we see them again, and again, in
simular acts of violence. If each act is more violent than the last....what
next, what will be the death tole, what city will be eliminated. You know, as
I do, this is not the last we've heard from them. They'll be back again.

Terry Quinn