RE: Flag display code - was Re: half mast flag ?? (Non LBC)

To: "'Brad Eells'" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flag display code - was Re: half mast flag ?? (Non LBC)
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:07:31 -0400
Brad:
The grass is always greener... We Canadians are always saying, "Visit the
US, they have flags everywhere, clearly they are prouder of their country
than we are our ours." I guess the idea is to be proud of where you are from
and to appreciate where you are. Something like a list full of people from
all over the world who are proud to own British cars. (grin)

Mark Hooper