Flag display code - was Re: half mast flag ?? (Non LBC)

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flag display code - was Re: half mast flag ?? (Non LBC)
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:47:42 -0700
I just wanted to provide some information on proper display of the American
flag. So few people display one anymore, I think most of us have forgotten
how.

I am always amazed when I travel to Canada, at how many Canadian flags fly
everywhere. They take tremendous pride in their country. The only place I
have seen that is similar in the US is Texas, where many people fly the
state flag as a matter of pride.

Here are a couple of sites about how and when to display a US flag - FYI

http://losamigos.ocbsa.org/Helps/Flags/flagcode.htm

http://www.bright.net/~freedom/etiquette.html

Brad
Bakersfield CA USA - flying the flag with pride