Re: Wire Wheel Grease & Tightness

To: <Shrack04@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Grease & Tightness
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:16:22 -0700
I have been using a rawhide mallet with no ill effects.  I whack them pretty
good to get them tight, even harder to get them off.  I use white lithium
grease, this is what British Wire Wheel advised.  I put it on fairly
liberally- that is I make sure all the grooves and splines are covered, but
avoid globs.

Bob