Re: SCCA History in the Denver area?

To: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA History in the Denver area?
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:00:30 -0400
> Anybody have any SCCA race history from the Denver CO area in
> the mid 50's?  My '54 Doretti (see above) was raced there about that
> time, and I was  wondering where I could find out about it.   Would
> be Greatly appreciated!
>
> Frank  Doretti #1020

SCCA history for a given car can be obtained from the SCCA's historian and
archivist, Pete Hylton.  They charge a $25 research fee, which is nominal if
you really care about the history of your car.  You can email Pete at
petehylton@surf-ici.com , or send the $25 and information on the car you
want the history about to...

Pete Hylton
PO Box 549
Brownsburg, IN 46112

I know the records and other information go back well into the early 1970s,
which is the earliest I have ever enquired about a car... I'm sure they
stretch back even further.  But it would be worth asking first, before
sending off the money.

Kai