TR6 Convertible Top Replacement

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Convertible Top Replacement
From: BOBINYELM@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:02:21 EDT
I am installing a new hood (top) on my 1974 TR6 and need  measurements along
the webbing that connects the bows starting from the rear cross bar to each
of the bows, and finally to the front crosspiece.

As you know, some of the bows are able to pivot, so positioning them
correctly is very important, and the webbing is there to hold them in
position when the hood is errected. The exact measurements center-to-center
of the tubing at the very middle of the bows (centerline of the car) would be
the most helpful dimensions.

Unfortunately, I removed the old ones and they were discarded before the
installation was begun.

An email would be much appreciated, since I might miss a posting on this
forum.

Thanks,
Bob Coviello
bobinyelm@aol.com