RE: TR3a water pipe question

Subject: RE: TR3a water pipe question
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:41:06 -0400
> I had the same problem when I installed one of TRF's (I think
> maybe it was Moss) stainless water heater pipes on my 3. I ended
> up elongating the hole for the coil bracket bolt and cutting
> off the excess length of the tab.

Thanks to all that have responded, it would seem that when the pipe was made
the wrong measurment was used( cm vs in maybe :-P ).  In closer examination
of an old one I have it seems like it was cut and redrilled.  I will do
this, since the mount point is under the coil mount a clean cut is all that
is needed.

Thanks again
David Templeton
'59 TR3a