Desert Drive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Desert Drive
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 01:53:17 -0700 FILETIME=[B1007AA0:01C141B1]
Hi,

Just wanted to report I went on the first long(ish) drive in my new city
with the TR 4 this morning. I now live in Mesa, AZ so I headed east, out of
town past Apache Junction and up into the hills. I drove about 20 miles up
to Canyon lake. The temp gauge only got a little past center despite ~90 deg
F air temp. It was a nice twisty road with very few cars. The Highway Patrol
was out, but they were just talking with some power company workers running
new lines. All in all a very pleasant drive. I've met a few Triumph people
here and would love to hear from others in the area. Drop me a line if you
are anywhere near central Arizona.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald