RE: Carbon Canister??

To: "Chambers, Robert D, NPONS" <rdchambers@att.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carbon Canister??
From: "Chambers, Robert D, NPONS" <rdchambers@att.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:34:39 -0500
I had a problem that drove my mechanic and me both crazy trying to find out
what was wrong. When I would go around a corner the engine would sputter and
just about die. We finally traced it down to the charcol canister being full
of gas and condensation. I replaced the canister and all is well.

Robert