Auto Show October 7th in CT!

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "lotus-cars@autox.team.net" <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>, "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>, mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>, "spridgets-digest@autox.team.net" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>, Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>, Michael Eaton <dohc59@hotmail.com>
Subject: Auto Show October 7th in CT!
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:15:24 -0400
At long last, the WEBSITE......
Not using this to generate business, but trying to get the word out
about our car show. I think everyone will enjoy this one. Thanks for
looking, and here is a new website (forgive me, it is in the formative
stages, my first try at a website).
here is is:
http://www.gbspares.com/

Please visit the website and follow the link for info on the British
Autumn Auto Show and Autojumble.

more info here:
Greetings fellow British Car listers. Finally, after a great deal of
organizing
and planning, my friends Gary and Dave have put together the
First Annual British Autumn Car show and Autojumble.

The First British Autumn will take place in Somers, CT and will start
around 10am.
I have enclosed via a link, a copy of the flyer we have made. Please
make its first year a success and come out and visit with your favorite
British car, motorcycle, whatever. Great place to set up a spot to vend
also(please call first to arrange). Get rid of all your garage clutter
to fund that winter British car restoration!

CLICK HERE!
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1088246&a=13653026&amp;p=53761379

Just wanted to let you listers know about it since it is a new show, and

we hope to continue it for years to come. Plenty of activities for the
family and especially the kids. Driving range, miniature golf, etc.
Great food, beautiful cars and an autojumble to boot!

Contact:
Gary Booker at 203 230 9782 or 203 248 9255
Dave Sturtevant at dlsturt@aol.com or 860 763 0371

Thanks
Kevin Richards
1962 MGA in "half way there stage"