Re: Mini Recall! Already!

To: npenney@mde.state.md.us, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs-owner@autox.team.net, nass@egroups.com, ptegler@gouldfo.com, mgbgt@yahoogroups.com, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Mini Recall! Already!
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:36:49 -0400 FILETIME=[75CE99A0:01C14759]
<I think it's something like their seventh recall to date.  It is their most
serious.>

BMW's seventh do you mean? And I would classify the recall of the BMWs that
were actually catching fire as a tad more serious than the Mini recall that
is based on the POSSIBILITY of a static induced fire.

It's a shame that German engineering/manufacturing standards seem to have
dragged the Mini down....... they should've stuck with making Isettas  ;?)

John Vance
74 TR6 - online
72 Stag - system testing
71 Stag - decommissioned