Good Service from Moss

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 list <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Service from Moss
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:10:14 -0400
Hi LisTeRs:
    A couple of months ago I purchased a "Master Rebuild Kit" from Moss.
I just recently got around to do the task. I was rather disappointed
when I found there were no "Throttle Shafts" included. (They list them
in the catalog).
    I thought it would be rather difficult to get Moss to issue me the
missing parts, since I bought them . I could not have been more wrong! I
sent them an e-mail. In less than one hour, I had a response from Craig
Cody, Moss's Call Center Manager.
    In his e-mail he said he would "send them out right away". He did,
I'm happy.
    In times when we here about so many companies with poor customer
service. I thought I pass this "Praise" along.
    Good Job!
    Bob Greene
Cape Cod British Car Club
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/