RE: TR4 dwell setting and timing question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 dwell setting and timing question
From: "Dylan Pedersen" <pdylan@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:51:24 -0600
Hi Randall -
Thanks for the pointers - I didn't see them on the first pass buried amid my
ramblings before I sent the first reply.  I'll let you know how it goes :)

I haven't purchased the timing light yet so I think I'll stick with your
suggestion and go with static timing only. Static timing is what I know from
several years owning a VW Thing and Bus in my college days.

Thanks again!
Dylan