TR6 won't start

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 won't start
From: "Alan FitzPatrick" <afitzpat@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:38:30 -0400
As I was out last weekend running a few errands
and it was a beautiful day. Car ran great the
entire time.

In the afternoon I was doing a little cleanup for
winter storage in the driveway. When I went to
start her to drive into the garage all she did was
crank. Ended up pushing her in.

I have checked out and confirmed juice to the
coil. I put the timing light on the coil wire and
tried to start, the only time that it lights is
when I release the key and it fires once but only
when I release the key. She has an allison
electronic ignition. I'm at a loss as to where to
go next.

Can the group in all there infinite wisdom
recommend where I should go from here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alan FitzPatrick
"69 TR6