Re: Next question - Tenax fasteners (conclusion)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Next question - Tenax fasteners (conclusion)
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:45:16 -0700
Thank you everyone that responded, Lou, Carl and Fred. Seems I was right
that there must be something between the tenax and the body.  Neither TRF or
VB have these washers in their catalogs (at least not that I could find).
They are in the Moss catalog, as everyone said, but on page 143 in the
version I am looking at.  Now I just have to come up with a bunch more stuff
to buy so I don't have to pay $5 to ship $1.75 in parts.

Bob