Invitation

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 22:52:33 -0700
All TR listers are invited to the upcoming meeting of the Triumph Travelers
Sports Car Club. TTSCC was founded in 1958 and is the oldest TR marque club
in the US.We have over 100 members and we usually have 30 or so at each of
our monthly meetings held on the 1st Wednesday of each month, except
January.

We meet at Agilent (Hewlett Packard), 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara,
CA. Wednesday night, the next meeting is October 3rd at 8:00 PM. Come a
little early as we normally stand around in the parking lot and BS about our
cars.

Questions? Directions? Please feel free to give me a call!

Jim Bauder, Membership Chair
'58 TR3
Palo Alto, CA
650-494-3951