Fan Blade Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan Blade Question
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:35:00 -0700
I seem to remember seeing instructions on how to fit a TR250 8-blade plastic
fan onto a TR4 (replacing the metal 4-blade fan), but I can't remember where.
I happen to have one of those (a plastic fan blade from a TR250).  It's
obvious that there is not currently enough clearance between the fan hub and
the radiator for TR250 fan to simply mount onto the existing hub.  Has anyone
made this switch?  From what I remember reading, the 8-blade fan provides
significantly more cooling, and overheating during extremely hot weather
appears to be a problem with my car.

Thanks,

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas