RE: Fan Blade Question

To: "'Kurtis'" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fan Blade Question
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:53:22 -0400
There are two lengths for the hub to which the fan fastens.  If youhave the
longer one (about 5" I believe) then you can find the shorter one (3").  The
other consideration is to make sure the blade is positioned to pull air
through the radiator.  There was one fan switch that required the blades to
be turned around, but I don't remember that application (Spit?)

Carl