Re: server down?

Subject: Re: server down?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 23:07:44 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yes, the Listquest server has been down more than it's been up for
almost a year now.  I can't access it at the moment either.  They also
have apparently not been adding new entries for a long time, I believe
MJB commented that he had quit sending them the archives, since they
were bouncing so much.  Not sure what the issue is, but with all the
trouble the other "dot-coms" are having, might be they can't afford to
pay their Inet connection bill ...

MJB was working on a searchable list archive, perhaps after racing
season ends he will get it going.  In the meantime, the only solution is
to request entire archives by date from Majordomo, or just ask your
question again.

Randall