RE: Bent Wheel

To: "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>, Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>, "'Bill Cutshall'" <bill@steelstudios.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bent Wheel
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 07:16:57 -0400
Hi Phil:

Thanks for the advice. I'm in Montreal. I don't think there is a local
service but you never know. Right now sticking a steel TR6 wheel in my
luggage and boarding a plane for Minneapolis might cause certain problems in
"future mobility". I think I will check around for a Quebec-based supplier.

Cheers,

Mark