Re: Carb vs. PI question

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb vs. PI question
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 01 09:16:25 -0700
>The power comes from the camshaft, compression ratio, and the INTAKE
>MANIFOLD design.The PI manifolds have individual runners and throttle
>butterflies. The PI system can BREATHE.

Here is a conversion tip.  TWM not only makes DCOE intake manifolds and
linkage that will fit the Triumphs, the make fuel injection throttle
bodies that fit those manifolds and air horns that will allow you to tune
the length of the intake path.

So you too can have electronic fuel injection on your TR engine with the
correct tuned intake length for the RPMs you run.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937