TR250 Cam Bearing Followup

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 Cam Bearing Followup
From: David <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:03:26 -0700
Folks,

As many of you know, I'm having my TR250 block bored
to accommodate cam bearings. My machinist needs to know
either the over-bore size required to fit the bearings or the
application for which the bearings were originally intended.
I seem to recall Ken Gillanders saying that these bearings
were originally applied to the spitfire motor (1500cc?) but
am not sure. Listquest is down and Ken is not available. Thanks
in advance for any help provided.

David Brady
68 TR250