New Glass for Cental Texas Listers

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Glass for Cental Texas Listers
From: "Bill Cutshall" <bill@steelstudios.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:05:01 -0500
Just a piece of information for Central Texas Listers regarding new glass
for a TR6...

I just had a new windshield installed from Triumph Auto Glass (well, what
Yellow Page listing would you have called?).  I shopped and the total ticket
of $203.85 was very competitive for Austin.  For that they brought the glass
out to my car and installed it at my office.  Considering that from most
catalog dealers the glass runs $140 or so without shipping and you have to
perform the rope trick installation yourself, I figure it was worth it.  The
whole process took around a week from the time I placed the order to the
time the glass was in my car.  Not quite in time for the Central Texas All
British Car day but I think the giant crack in the glass helped me cinch a
second in the coveted 'Diamond in the Rough' category.

Triumph has locations in Austin and San Antonio that I know of.  They likely
also have them in Houston and Dallas.  Austin phone number is 512.491.6103.