Re: TR Radiator

To: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: TR Radiator
From: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:30:50 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter,

You're right. We expect nothing short of perfection; every time; without
exception. After all the cars were perfect when they were manufactured
weren't they? We also expect prices to be held in check. That is, the cost
of spares should never be greater than their cost when these cars were new.
Of course, if you can raise quality and lower prices even further, that's
O.K. too.

Ed Woods

A satisfied Moss customer since 1964. Not without a problem here and there,
but always satisfied.

P.S. Do you realize the failure rate you mentioned is better than General
Motors?

P.P.S. Of course being better than G.M. isn't saying a whole lot.