Soft Top Header Rail Seal (TR6)

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft Top Header Rail Seal (TR6)
From: "Biedermann, Frank (SSABSA)" <frank@ssabsa.sa.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:42:06 +0930
Hello Listers,

I have a quick (and hopefully easily answered) question about the seal that
goes on the soft top header rail of a TR6. As some of you will be aware, the
seal is effectively U-shaped, but with one side of the U shorter than the
other (I guess you could then call it J-shaped, but it's not that dramatic a
difference I think). My question is: which side goes to the front - the
short leg oy the long leg? I can see arguments for both orientations, but
I'd like to ask someone who knows for sure...

TIA

Frank Biedermann
69 TR6 PI
Adelaide