Help! I'm stuck!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help! I'm stuck!
From: Ian Clough <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:34:16 -0400 (EDT)
Damn!

I'm stuck in the worst place of all - at work!
My tr6, just 'clicks' (single 'click' that is) when I
turn the key.

I've had this in the past and all I had to do was
jiggle the wires at the fuse box and the two silver
control boxes.  This time jiggling the wires (to make
better connections) only bought me one 3 secs worth
of cranking from the starter.

Any thoughts (I'd really like to get outta here!)

Ian

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  Hopefully the poster has found a way home by now. mjb.]