What's normal comp 4 TR6

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's normal comp 4 TR6
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:50:06 -0400

Have not been able to access the archives (ListQuest) for the Triumphs
list and I'm not sure if 6Pack has one, so...

Recent discussions and wide variations is people's data, lead me to ask
what the "normal" compression should be on a 75 TR6. My readings last
week averaged 145 +/- 5. Others have reported their compression at 125
on "new" motors no less. What gives? The record history I have on the
car does not mention any motor work and prior owners have said that
nothing was done.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]