Introduction and First Query

Subject: Introduction and First Query
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:08:57 -0400
Hello all. I have just purchased a 72 TR6 and joined this group. I live in
Southeast Michigan and am an engineer for one of the Big 3 automakers. I
look forward to participating in your discussions.

Now for my question. I received a well-worn Bently shop manual with my
purchase. I am trying to make sense of the schematics of the electrical
system. Some of the symbols I have never seen before. Is there a reference
for these somewhere? The two I'm trying to figure out are the circle with an
X in it and the narrow hollow rectangle. I have a Bosch manual which says
the circle  with X is a lamp, but they seem to be using another symbol for
that. Are these just connectors?

Thanks in advance,
Hugh Fader