RE: Introduction and First Query

Subject: RE: Introduction and First Query
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:47:33 -0400 com> et.com>
Welcome.

I don't see a circle with an x inside, I see two circles with an X between
them, they are fuses.  The hollow rectangles are connectors. There should be
a key to the numbered components on the adjoining page. Don't confuse the
shape of the diagram with the reality of the car.  Simple as the wiring is
they did amazingly befudling things.  Don't forget to ask when you can't
find the turn signal flasher.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK