Re: BMW Sells British Motor Heritage Ltd.

To: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Re: BMW Sells British Motor Heritage Ltd.
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:26:05 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Bill Pugh
>You Guys have got it all wrong, we don' need no new stinkin' pseudo
sports cars! What we need is a new SIDESCREEN car. Wouldn't you love
a "new" small mouth TR33, with a six speed tranny, four wheel disk
brakes and a double overhead cam fuel injected four...WOW! Now that
would be a Real Sports Car
<

Wasn't the original Viper a side screen roadster?  And then it was a coupe
with roll-up windows.  And air conditioning.  And cruise control.  And
automatic. And...and...and

But a new TR3 would be neat!

Dave