RE: TR3a Mirrors 1 or 2?

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a Mirrors 1 or 2?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:51:00 -0700
David :

As I said before, I believe these were "dealer option" items, it's not
'supposed' to have either one !  I've seen cars with no holes, only one
hole, and of course both holes.  My daily driver TS39781LO wears both (both
convex), and I use both of them.  IMO the passenger side mirror is quite
useful, as the original center mirror leaves a large blind spot over your
right shoulder (on a LHD car), and I find it difficult to turn my head that
far (especially without taking my eyes off the car in front of me <g>).  My
wing mirrors get knocked out of adjustment fairly frequently, and it's
always irritating until I get them realigned.

Randall
58 TR3A daily driver