TR4 Wiring at the voltage

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[9D8ECB30:01C15E20]
Subject: TR4 Wiring at the voltage
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:17:51 -0400 lc>
I emailed the list a few days ago reporting a weird problem- after
swapping out a voltage regulator, my ammeter was always negative, and my
generator light was always on, BRIGHTER at higher RPMS.

Randall gave me a great sequence of checks (and a 2nd sequence after
doing teh first one), but it just occured to me that I might have pulled
a real stupid, and simply plugged the wires into the regulator wrong-

Here is what I have plugged into what right now:

Contact A1 - brown wire with blue stripe
A- Brown wire with white stripe
F- Brown wire with green stripe
D- Two wires, both Brown w/ yellow stripe
E- Black wire

is this correct (could be a very simple fix)...

Thanks all!  (Spending tongiht with voltmeter in hand...

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital/Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199
v 617.516.2922   f 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]