trade NOS TR6 RH Door latch for NOS LH

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: trade NOS TR6 RH Door latch for NOS LH
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 22:06:14 -0500

I have a brand new factory Right Hand door latch for a TR-6. I am looking for
a brand new factory Left Hand door latch.

It is absolutely perfect except that they did not yellow cad the outside of
it!! I have looked at it several times and all I can come up with is that they
just plain forgot to yellow cad this one before they riveted it on. It's a
nice shiny bright zinc. Maybe someone can figure out how to yellow cad it when
it's all assembled!

I am not interested in selling it, just trading it for a left hand version.
Let me know if anyone has one to trade.

Thanks!