Eyesight (was Whitworth - related thread)

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eyesight (was Whitworth - related thread)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:15:11 -0800
Jonmac wrote :

> This activity has come to a sudden halt and made me realise that too
> much time has been spent throughout the weeks and months past studying
> computer screens and interesting posts and my eyesight is now so bad I
> can't read the sizes and types on the spanners themselves. New
> spectacles tomorrow!

Having spent my entire life in front of a computer screen (so it seems), my
garage/shop is littered with magnifying lenses of varying sizes and
descriptions.

I'm currently in the market for some safety glasses (preferably the
wrap-around type) with +1 or +1.5 diopter lenses.  Anyone have a
recommendation of a source for some not-too-expensive ones ?

Randall