Re: TR6 HS6 Update

To: DarcyHunt@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 HS6 Update
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:03:13 -0500
Cc: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Darcy:

You may have answered your own problem- to much initial advance.
On my '74 TR6, I  was running 12 DBTC with the vacum retard removed. car
ran OK, but would have LOTS of black exhaust and fouled plugs. Dialed
the timing back to 6 DBTC and it cleared up the black soot and fouled
plugs. Couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Paul