Re: TR6 HS6 Update

To: <DarcyHunt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 HS6 Update
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:54:15 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
How many miles are there on your distributor?  In my experience, if the
number is over 75k, the shaft will be so sloppy, a Pertronix won't clear up
the miss under load in the low rpm's, such as you describe.

A Crane ignitor might, however.  A better solution would be to rebuild the
distributor.
===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)
Arlington, VA

"She's got a carburetor tied to the moon."