tr3 lower fulcrum pin removal, revisited

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3 lower fulcrum pin removal, revisited
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:26:20 -0800 (PST)
I sent out a note a number of months ago about my
mangling of the lower fulrum pin on my 59 TR3 project
car. I have since then lost all email responses to
this problem. I would like to make this a winter
project, so if you sent me an email please send again
or if you have any BTDT information you can pass along
on what the best procedure is to remove this pin, I
would appreciate it. I know it involves grinding down
the welds and taking out one of the brackets, but a
step by step description would really help.

Thanks for any advice,

Richard
TS42099L
http://personals.yahoo.com