Spitfire Thanks/GT6 for sale!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Thanks/GT6 for sale!!!
From: mac shep <teer4@houstonians.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2001 13:27:50 -0800
Thanks Martin.
Its exactly where you said.
According to "the book" it was shown as a conventional aluminium 2 pronged
thing when it actual fact it turned out to a big black french s.o.b marked
"klaxon"
Whoever said "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" knew what they were
talking about as I had dismissed this hours ago as the horn relay.
I noticed you own a GT6 and thought you might be interested in a car I
discovered on my travels.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Triumph Gt6. 100% complete. Engine runs. Remote Gear piece is disconnected from
gearbox. I have NO idea why, nor have I driven the car! Body is in OUTSTANDING
shape. Virtually no rust anywhere. Interior very good too. I have posted 10
photos of the car as it sits. Download
http://images.prosperpoint.com/images/2323/117197-15.jpg
then change the last 2 digits to see succeeding shots. They run to -25.
With a little interior tidying and paint job, this car would clean up at shows.
Pick up near I-10 Florida. $1600 obo ot trade for restorable TR.