Re: Hard top parts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hard top parts
From: "Augustine, Richard S. (LNG-SHEP)" <Richard.Augustine@LexisNexis.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:58:48 -0700
Ronnie,
        TRF sells a complete kit of all the HT to body mountings, probably
more than you need.  Moss US might sell them separately, Moss UK definitely
does.  All that said, I have the old ones from my car I can send you, they
were fine on a slightly beat up daily driver.  I got the complete kit
because a couple of my rear mounts were stripped and it was cheaper than
having the old front mounts rechromed to go with the rechromed windshield
frame.  I just had regular bolts through them rather than the fancy acorn
head ones. Let me know and I'll rummage through my 'old parts' boxes and
ship them off.
Please copy me direct, I'm on the digest and at a new job so it sometimes
takes me a while to get to the list mail.

Scott
TS44054L (now O!) slooowly coming together.