RE: new member

To: <Thomas_Neuneck@pall.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[E9FDF480:01C1621E] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9VFFqP29102
Subject: RE: new member
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:15:45 -0600 qcorp.net>
Thomas,

Welcome to the list.

I found this list in April and it is largely responsible for keeping my
TR6 on the road.

This is a great group of Triumph enthusiast.

Regards,

Bill
Atlanta
74 TR6

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I live in
germany, am
40 years young and use to work as a pc- and network-engineer.
Some eight weeks ago my girlfriend and I bought a 1962 Tr3B. A fine car,
a dream
we had for years. We are thinking about the opportunity to join  a
national
Classic Triumph Club. I've found this list when browsing the Web for
Tr-mailing
lists. This is what I've found and here I am.

I'm shure you fine Triumph-people out there are a bunch of enthusiasts
having
fun and it is my honour to join. If there are questions I might be able
to help
I'm glad to do so but don't expect to much because I'm new to british
classic
cars.

best regards
Thomas