new member

To: "INTERNET:Thomas_Neuneck@pall.com" <Thomas_Neuneck@pall.com>
Subject: new member
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:05:06 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:Thomas_Neuneck@pall.com
>I'm new to this list and would like to introduce myself. I live in
germany, am
40 years young and use to work as a pc- and network-engineer.
Some eight weeks ago my girlfriend and I bought a 1962 Tr3B. A fine car, a
dream
we had for years. We are thinking about the opportunity to join  a national
Classic Triumph Club. I've found this list when browsing the Web for
Tr-mailing
lists. This is what I've found and here I am.

I'm shure you fine Triumph-people out there are a bunch of enthusiasts
having
fun and it is my honour to join. If there are questions I might be able to
help
I'm glad to do so but don't expect to much because I'm new to british
classic
cars.<

Thomas,

Wilcommen to the list.  We're glad to have another knowledgeable TR
enthusiast in the group.  We trade information, ideas, opinions, parts and
sometimes a good natured insult but mainly we enjoy each other's company.

There are a few other Germans on this list.  I sent a part to Berlin in
exchange for a nice tin can of Berliner Luft.  A novelty I keep on my desk
at work.

BTW you've already seen the extent of my highschool German.  Ich alles
vergessen.

Cheers

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA