Re: Comment on new cars vs. TR4 (some LBC)(long)

To: Jim Muller <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Comment on new cars vs. TR4 (some LBC)(long)
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:00:05 -0600
My GT6 has me worried too.  I had it out Sunday and for the first time in about
30
years, as I was flying...oppps, driving down my street and a woman getting
groceries out of her truck turned and said...oppps again, yelled..."Slow Down"!

Kinda felt like I was 20 again.
(I really wasn't going that fast, but the Monza exhaust makes it sound like I
was)
 ;-)

Jim
'67 TR-4A