Re: Tr3a hinges

To: Tr3bob@aol.com, davidt@opentext.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tr3a hinges
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:34:55 EST
If you really want to see something pretty, polish the paint off the hinges.
They are brass and take a shine real well. A little clear lacquer and they
will stay that way for a long time.
I doubt if concours judges would like them but it would make for an
interesting discussion. If I remember correctly, replacement hinges came in
the natural brass and, unless you were painting the door, you were not likely
to paint the hinges. I polished the ones on Rosebud and they look sharp. Of
course beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.  :o)
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar