Sports&Classics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sports&Classics
From: Joe Mato <joemato@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 08:06:48 -0800
I've dealt with these fellows often.They are knowledgeable, and are real
good at locating NOS stuff. Also have sales this time of year. Probably
the best reason for dealing with them is that they are local, and I can
bring in my old part to make sure what they have is what I want. If you
want the best price you have to check around, but I just picked up a
clutch master cylinder for my TR3 at ($83) vs $160 for TRF. Best reason
NOT to go there is their collection of lbc books and other goodies that
blow my budget, and the time I spend hanging out. Great guys
JoeMato TR375219