Re: FW: Radio Aerial TR4A

To: "Richard F. Orthen" <rorthen@earthsciences.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Radio Aerial TR4A
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 09:43:07 -0500
Cc: Triumphs BBS <triumphs@autox.team.net>
the aerail, and also the radio and speaker or speaker location, wer
usually done at teh dealership.   wehn we sold a car, teh customer could
request where they wanted the aerial.  this was in the mid-late '60's
and we were a bmc/standard triumph dealer - then bl, then blmi, etc.
most of our cars came formt eh distributor with no radio. if we ordered
a radio with teh car, it was just placed in the car and we installed it
at the dealership.  so, if the car was new with an antenna radio or
speaker installed at the dealership, it is correct.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net