Re: American Collectors

To: Ct54531@aol.com
Subject: Re: American Collectors
From: Robert Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:23:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ct54531@aol.com wrote:

>Has anyone had experience with American Collectors Insurance Company. I note
>their restrictions but other than that any customer service or claims
>experience?
>Thanks,
>
>Jim
>65 4A
>CT54531L

Jim,

I have had American Collectors for over 20 years. I have never had a
claim so I dont have any of that info. My TR3A is just driven to local
shows and gatherings during the summer so the restrictions dont have an
impact. They do allow you to drive to any show, outting within reason I
believe plus a Sunday drive etc. My cost is about $80.00 per year. No
collision but comp. liability etc.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V