Re: Valve Bounce

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve Bounce
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:44:41 -0700
Thanks Larry,

The site you listed has lots of good info..

I was actually looking more for information on how you can tell IF you're
getting valve bounce or valve float.  There must be some sort of telling
symptom.  I'm more curious then anything as it's not a problem that I think
I'm having with my car.  I just read about it in an article and was wondering
how you would know if you have valve bounce.

Thanks

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)