do you want to take a look at my web site?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: do you want to take a look at my web site?
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:21:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: fwildi@as.arizona.edu
After quite a while in the making, I want to advertise my TR2/3/4 and
Healey website.

It has
a) pictures of my cars (you don't care you have your own). BTW the
Healey is F.S.
b) but also a tech-talks page where I try to edit and classify the
most interesting posts of the TR and Healey list and where I have put
a lot of links to specialty places to get parts. You can download the
tech page in .pdf and .doc form also (see below)
c) a download section where you can get a number of scans that you
might like
d) etc.

URL is
http://athene.as.arizona.edu/~fwildi/cars/index.html
Tech talks in download form
http://athene.as.arizona.edu/~fwildi/cars/formatted_tech_talk.pdf
http://athene.as.arizona.edu/~fwildi/cars/formatted_tech_talk.doc

Site is pretty spartan but hopefully useful. I welcome criticisms and
suggestions. (Randall somehow reviewed the last release before I had
even told anybody that it existed!)

Francois