TR-4a gauges. Wanted

To: "INTERNET:JRossi727@aol.com" <JRossi727@aol.com>
Subject: TR-4a gauges. Wanted
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:53:45 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:JRossi727@aol.com
>Hello. I am looking for a set of late TR-4a gauges. Priced to condition
and
operation. Thinking of putting 4a gauges in my 250. It's a 67 production
vin
number. ("chrome don't get you home") An old Harley saying. I need to get
going on that car. If I am going to drive it to the VTR nationals. (finish
tub on complete chassis)  John, Flintstone, GA
<

John,  I have a set of late TR6 gauges but that's not what you are looking
for.  But anything to get you to VTR!  ;-)

Dave Massey